Chattanooga Intellect Mobile Ultrasound is a dual frequency ultrasound therapy machine.
Utilizing ultrasound waves through muscle, nerve and connective tissue has been well documented as effective in reducing pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures. The Chattanooga Intellect Mobile Ultrasound is clinically proven to provide the best possible treatment outcomes by utilizing a high quality transducer to ensure maximum ultrasound delivery to the treatment area. The output is a clean, culminated beam with the lowest available Beam Non-uniformity Ratio. The applicators are designed to provide ultrasound efficiency with no potential for parasitic radiation to the therapist.
Each head incorporates head warming and provides a contact control programme with visual and auditory feedback when coupling is present.
• 1 and 3 MHz frequencies
• Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
• Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz
• Clinical indications provide the most appropriate application and parameter set for the patient’s condition
• 10 user-defined memory positions
• Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
• Innovative design allows for cart, table top, wall or mobile use
• Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
• Improved pq button for easier navigation
• BNR <6:1
• Ergonomically designed sound heads in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
• All sound heads are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers.
5 cm² Ultrasound Applicator
User Manual on CD
MODEL No. CHA2776