The Chattanooga Intellect Mobile Stim is a 2 channel electrotherapy device.
Stimulation includes 2 Pole Interferential, 4 Pole Interference, Galvanic, High Voltage Pulsed Current, and Micro current, Russian, Träbert, Monophasic Triangular, Monophasic Rectangular, Diadynamic, VMS and TENS.
• 2 channels of stimulation output
• Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
• Multiple waveforms on board: (2 Pole IFC, 4 Pole IFC, Galvanic, High Voltage Pulsed Current (HVPC)
• Micro current, Russian, Träbert, Monophasic Triangular, Monophasic Rectangular, Diadynamic, VMS and TENS
• 15 user-defined memory positions
• Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
• Innovative design allows for cart, table top, wall or mobile use
• Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
• Improved pq button for easier navigation.
6 x 8cm carbon electrodes (4x)
6 x 8cm sponges (4x)
User Manual on CD.
MODEL No: CHA 2777