Liftolet Tilty works like a lift chair. The user is brought gently and smoothly into a sitting or standing position. A physiologically correct motion supports the user in the process of standing up. As the user is lifted, the seat is tilted to 25 degrees and raised forward. The raising process occurs easily by means of manual operation. The aid can be installed without tools on all standard toilets and provides no hindrance to regular users. The height of the toilet seat can be adjusted or uneven floors accommodated easily via knobs on the feet. The support arms can be folded up.
- Steel frame for stable security – guaranteed safe, reliable and comfortable
- Reduction of fall risk and prevention of injuries
- Tool-free installation and height adjustment
- Free-standing, fits on all standard toilet bowls, hanging or standing
- Operation via mains power or battery possible
- Home care
- Hospitals and hospices
- Retirement and nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centres and similar facilities
Functionality Two buttons are situated on the remote control, for raising and lowering the toilet seat together with the support arms.
To sit down, firstly raise the toilet seat until one can comfortably sit down from a standing position onto the edge of the toilet seat. At the touch of a button, the seat and armrests are then simultaneously lowered to the standard toilet seat height. Thereby the user is lowered to his/hers normal seating position.
It is just as comfortable to stand up as it is to sit down. At the touch of a button, the seat and support arms are lifted upwards until the user is straightened up again.
The electrical equipment is spray water protected.
- User-friendly remote control
- Seat, easy to clean or disinfect
- Height adjustment options (mains power, battery)
- Height adjustable feet
- Streamlined, space-saving design