Cage for pulley System is a physical therapy treatment method that uses pulleys, cords and weights attached to the “Cage” so a limb can be exercised with limited to no effects of gravity. Its developed for the treatment of children with Cerebral Palsy, it has been adapted to treat a wide variety of muscle and joint problems. The Cage enables a patient and therapist to perform range of motion and exercise in a gravity eliminated plane by counteracting the force of gravity with the pulleys, cords and weights. This ability can accelerate recovery after shoulder and knee surgeries when there are limits on the amount of weight or resistance allowed. The cage for the treatment of conditions such as joint arthritis (shoulder, hip, knee), total joint replacement, neck and back arthritis and post-surgical rehabilitation after neck, and back surgery.
• Composed of 8 detachable panels (rectangular steel grids of 2 x 1m each) for attachment of various accessories during training
• Made from steel painted with white powder epoxy
• Complete workstation consists of KC cage, Treatment table, Set of accessories (ropes, slings, etc.)
• Panels of the cage can be mounted in different combinations (for customizable setup which fits rooms of different sizes)
• Individualized multiple-workstation projects prepared upon request
• System of easy leveling (adjustable feet) for KC
• Treatment table
• Accessories such as ropes, slings, plummets of different weight, etc.
MODEL No: SL-KC-100